Through Kazu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through Kazu

Post  Yami on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 am

Ryuu grabbed my neck and pushed my head against the cold wall. His grip got tighter and my heart started to pound. 

"Not feeling so good, are we?"
"No, definitely not. I mean, this position isn't the most comfortable that we can be in"
"Ah~ Trying to teach me"
"No, sir. Merely a suggestion"

I tried to swallow but his palm was against my throat. I ended up coughing. He slowly released me from his grip but had both his hand in my back pockets. 

"Are you going to sexually assault me?"
"Its just rough love making"

He slowly kissed my temple and I felt a shiver ran through my body. Suddenly I realize how calm I was regardless of how rough Ryuu was treating me. I seem to be at ease with his slightest touch. 

"Ryuu, do you think you could hurt me?" my own eyes widened, surprised at what just escaped from my mouth. 

He smirked and pressed our two bodies together. I gritted my teeth but the pain was quickly turning to pleasure. One of his hands left my pocket and grabbed my hair. 

"How's that?" 

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, allowing him to grab more of my hair. I bit my lower lip trying to stifle a moan. I am truly confused why my body was reacting the way it was. My mind on the other hand was just squabbling about what's right and what's wrong. At that moment, everything felt right. 

My hands effortlessly grazed his chest and abdomen. He took my hand and stuffed in down his pants. 

"You feel that?"

I nodded. I felt that if I tried to speak, my voice wouldn't have projected. 

"It's for you" he laughed. 

Somehow, I smiled in return to that low rumble laugh. I pulled him to the floor by the waistband. I moved forward to kiss him but he turned away. 

"No, no kissing"

I sighed unconsciously and must have made a face because he took my face in his hand and squeezed. I felt my inner cheek tear into my teeth. 

"Mm~ you're making me bleed, Ryuu"
"It is just the beginning" 

He was kneeling and he scooped me on his lap, legs apart. He brought my head to his chest. His face now buried in my hair, he mumbled. It was either not understandable or it was in Greek and I could not comprehend it. I looked up and I could've sworn I saw sadness on his face. But his reaction was too quick. 

"What?" he asked. 
"Didn't you say we were going to make rough love?" 

He almost smiled but held back. He started unbuttoning the front of my shirt. His fingertips were pretty cold so I clasped my hands around his. 

"What are you doing?"
"Warming you up. I don't like cold things touching me. It reminds me of when I'm handling a corpse"

Unarguably, he held his hands in front of my face. I lowered my head and warmed his hands with my breath. I felt incredibly attached to him. Like I want to take care of him and be taken care of by him. I snapped out of the thought pretty quickly after I felt a nudge from his pants. I dropped his hands and went for his fly. This time, he didn't try to conceal his smile. He looked at me and gave an encouraging look so I went for it. 

While I mounted him, I felt his fingers which were cold again, running along my spine. I felt it really soothing and didn't procrastinate. As he went harder, I felt his fingers pressing harder against my spine. I should have panicked but I still did nothing. 

The next thing I knew, I was waking up next to him. His lit cigarette was the only thing giving off light in the dark room. I tried to sit up but I felt a sharp pain when I moved. 

"The pain will go away soon"

He didn't even look at me when he said that. All he did was took a long drag of his cigarette and stood. He didn't even bother covering himself before walking out of the room. 

For the rest of the day, he didn't speak a word to me. He gave me glances but nothing was spoken. I don't remember the later half of last night. I tried really hard but I only got to the part where he had his fingers pressed against my spine and everything else was drawing a blank. I guess it was fine because it was not like he had hurt me or anything. Unfortunately I had to work that night, so I had to go to the police station for the full report and warrant before I could bring home the corpse and start cutting it up. It must have been one mysterious death because the paper work took longer than usual. 

Finally when I got everything approved, I got in my car and found that I had 15 missed calls from Ryuu. Since I was on the way home anyway, I didn't bother calling back. I took a look at my watch and it was already 2am. I bet Ryuu and Yuu-chan would already be asleep when I get back. 

Admin

View user profile http://yamikaze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top